I have a Columbia Men’s Silver Ridge Lite Long Sleeve Shirt – Medium (Zinc) for sale.
I purchased it for overseas expeditions, which were cancelled due to Lockdown.
It has never been worn (brand new), and the tags are attached.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
Whether you’re taking on a day’s worth of hikes throughout Boulder’s famed Chautauqua Park or doing a through-hike of the Appalachian Trail, the Columbia Silver Ridge Lite Shirt steps up to the challenge with ease.
Crafted with a quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric, the Silver Ridge Lite has built in sun-protection, as well as strategic, hidden back vents keep you cool on hot summer days. For versatility when the temperatures hit their peak in the late afternoon, the roll-up sleeves can be secured with tab holders so you can adapt to the conditions and stay comfortable over long miles.
• Omni-Wick™ fabric pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can dry quickly
• Rated at UPF 40, Omni-Shade™ fabric blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage
• Antimicrobial treatment helps prevent odor in fabric
• Venting at back promotes airflow to keep you cool
• Roll-up tabs keep sleeves out of the way
Omni-Shade™ Main Body - 100% nylon basketweave
Omni-Wick™ Paneling - 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh
Neck (cm): 40.6-41.9
Chest (cm): 97-104
Sleeve (cm): 86.4
Fit: Modern Classic/Regular Fit: Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
For more information, see the Columbia Video at: https://youtu.be/fk3_HAXhvmg
See current pricing for the Columbia Men’s Silver Ridge Lite Long Sleeve Shirt:
- Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Lite Long Sleeve Shirt | Sportsmans Warehouse
- Columbia Silver Ridge Lite™ Long Sleeve Shirt | Zappos.com
Retail Price: R 1 099.
Asking Price: R 700, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.