I have a First Ascent Men’s Corefit Long Sleeve Tee – Medium (Shadow/Teal) for sale.
I purchased it for overseas Trail Marathons, which were cancelled due to Lockdown.
It has never been worn (brand new), still sealed in the original packaging, and the tags are attached.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
I have two others, which I use on a regular basis, and they are fantastic for running, biking, hiking.
The Men’s Corefit Long Sleeve Tee is the ideal winter warmer for any physical activity. The UPF+50 main fabric will keep you sufficiently protected from the sun’s harsh rays, even in winter. This running tee is lightweight, expertly wicks moisture from the skin’s surface and sports reflective trims to ensure you’re kept visible and safe during your next run. A reinforced mesh back panel allows you to move freely with enhanced breathability.
• Lightweight, Quik-wic fabric
• UPF50+ main fabric
• Mesh back panel for increased breathability
• Reflective trims for increased visibilty
• Weight – 182.5g
• 89% Polyester 11% Spandex
• UPF50 garments are specifically designed for sun protection and are produced from a fabric rated for its level of ultraviolet (UV) protection. Ideal for any outdoor adventures where extremely high levels of sun exposure are present.
• Quik-Wic garments are ideal for use as a baselayer or to be worn as a single garment. The fabric has been designed and engineered to keep your skin dry by wicking moisture (sweat) away from skin’s surface.
• Remember, staying dry is the secret to staying comfortable - no matter whether it is hot or cold.
Medium: Regular fit
For more information & pricing, see the First Ascent website at: https://www.firstascent.co.za/men-s-corefit-long-sleeve-tee
See other local pricing:
Retail Price: R 549.
Asking Price: R 450, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.