I have a K-Way Men’s Explorer Bolton Zip-Off Trouser – Khaki (Size: 87cm / 34inch) for sale.
It has only been worn once, on one 2-day hike, and it is therefore in an excellent condition.
The K-Way Men’s Explorer Bolton Zip-Off Trousers are a must-have for the serious outdoorsman. This technical design zip-off trouser easily converts into shorts. Articulation at the knee ensures striding and hiking & trekking comfort. It is one tough garment that is truly built for the bush. This trouser has unique technical features, making it ideal for hiking, trekking, climbing, safari tours, camping.
K-Way Men’s Explorer Bolton Zip-Off Trousers, are Kingsley Holgate approved:
See the K-Way Kingsley Holgate review video: https://youtu.be/KFiaUmBFsiU
• Side leg zip-enclosed vents for added breathability in hot conditions
• Zip-off legs converts the garment into shorts
• UV protection factor: UPF40+
• Four front storage pockets
• Two zip secure back pockets
• Bottom leg can be zipped off without removing your boots
• Engineered leg articulation at knee point
• Side leg and ankle zips for easy boot access
• Mesh lined waistband with belt loops to ensure your waist stays dry
• Weight: 470g
• All the zips are made by YKK
• Fabrication: 86% Nylon Ripstop / 14% Spandex
• Finish: Durable water-repellent (DWR) & UV Protection – UPF40+
• Size: 87cm / 34inch
See the Cape Union Mart website: K-Way Men's Explorer Bolton Zip-Off Trousers
NB: There is no stock in SA, and no, one couldn’t purchase it at the reflected amount of R 399.
Purchase price (as per price tag photo attached): R 1 199
Asking price: R 800, in cash on collection.
You’re most welcome to pay & collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.