Outdoor Research Verglas Gaiters– XL(Abyss Blue) for sale

Hi,
I have a set of Outdoor Research Verglas Gaiters– XL (Abyss Blue), for sale.
I purchased them for an expedition, which was cancelled due to Lockdown.
They have never been worn (brand new).
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.

About
Cover ground quickly in the backcountry or blast through a bushwhack approach with the Outdoor Research Verglas gaiters. Designed to be light and easily packable, the Verglas Gaiters are built with durable Pertex® Shield waterproof and breathable fabric. Strategically placed Cordura® fabric on the inner leg and boot area keeps you protected from sharp crampons and abrasive terrain while on the mountain. Great for backpacking or hiking in deep snow or wet/muddy conditions the Outdoor Research Verglas Gaiters offers durable waterproof lower-leg protection from the elements and keeps trail debris out of your boots.

Features
• Ultralight, waterproof and breathable 3-layer Pertex® Shield nylon ripstop upper sections offer maximum breathability
• Rugged 500-denier Cordura® nylon lower sections resist snow and rain while offering excellent durability where you need it most
• Cordura nylon sections rise higher on inside of ankles for best protection
• Low-profile leg shape reduces snagging; tapers slightly at ankles for a sleek fit
• Asymmetric-shaped bottom edges are curved to fit boots evenly with no gaps, keeping dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of boots
• Easy-access hook-and-loop closures open in front for quick on/off plus they can be adjusted for a custom fit
• Tops feature comfortable 3/4-inch nylon webbing straps with low-profile cam buckles to keep gaiters from slipping down legs
• Outdoor Research Verglas gaiters have double-riveted boot lace hooks to grab laces, helping keep gaiters in place
• Hypalon® instep straps offer excellent durability and easy adjustment; loops above buckles keep strap end from flapping

Technical Specs
Best Use : Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Alpine climbing, Snow Sports
Waterproof: Yes
Type Of Waterproofing: Pertex Shield waterproof breathable laminate
Gaiter Height: Knee
Lower Material: Cordura nylon 500D woven foot panel
Upper Material: Pertex Shield 3L nylon 70D ripstop
Lace Hooks: Yes
Weight/pair about: 220g
Size: XL (Shoe UK size 9-12)

See the Outdoor Research Website for more details & customer reviews: Men's Verglas Gaiters | Outdoor Research

See the video, for an overview: https://youtu.be/lpdoGYZSsh0

For current pricing, see:

1. https://www.enwild.com/verglas-gaiters-3.html
  2. Men's Verglas Gaiters - Onion River Outdoors

For locally available, imported fully waterproof gaiters, see:

1. First Ascent Gaiters - Full Length | Buy Online at Mountain Mail Order
  2. Black Diamond FrontPoint Gaiters - Drifters Adventure Center

Purchase price: US$ 69 / R 1 799 landed cost.
Asking price: R 1000, in cash.
NB: You won’t be able to import this now, at R 1000.
You’re most welcome to pay & collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.

Outdoor Research Mens Verglas Gaiters02