I have a SEA TO SUMMIT 35L EVAC DRY SACK for sale, still in the original packaging.
It has never been used, since the overseas expeditions that I purchased it for, were cancelled.
The eVac™ Dry Sack utilizes 70D lightweight nylon fabric for strength and eVent® waterproof fabric on the base to allow eVac-uation of air for compression. It’s an excellent option for storing and compressing clothes and sleeping bags without the use of straps. Just pack the items in, roll the sack down and push the air out to save valuable packing space within your backpack. They’re an oval shape, making them perfect for sliding into the contours of your pack and all seams are double stitched and tape-sealed.
- 35 liter: use for overnight gear or as a pack liner for 30+ Liter packs
- Air permeable, waterproof eVent® fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head, lightweight durable Nylon fabric
- Waterproof durable roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Weight: 112 g
- Capacity: 35L
- Dimensions: 33 x 21 x 70 cm
See the S2S website: https://seatosummit.com/product/evac-dry-sack/
See the videos: https://youtu.be/RBsYPBLe-TE
Purchase Price: R 645
Asking price: R 500, in cash
You’re welcome to collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.