SOLD | Naturehike Cloud Up 2 tent (Upgrade) for sale

Hi there, I’m selling my Naturehike CloudUp 2 tent. Probably the best 1-2 person hiking tent you can buy locally for the money. I’ve used this tent on the Drakensberg Grand Traverse in December and stayed perfectly dry during some quite scary storms on the escarpment. It’s impressively storm proof and handles wind really well for the weight! I used it as a one man tent, and it is palatial in size for one, for me and all my gear. You can really spread out, it’s a very comfortable place to wait out poor weather. Very easy to pitch.

Reason for selling: I managed to buy a Durston X-mid 1p.

Condition: Good condition, the outer stuff bag has some scuffs is all. The tent itself is still great, see pics below. No scuffs at all on inner tent or fly sheet. Zips are still perfect.

Specs: (see Cloud Up 2 Ultralight 2 Person Tent (Upgrade) – Naturehike Africa )

• 1 - 2 person
  • Light green (not as hot in the sun)
  • Flysheet 20D nylon coated silicone
  • Weight 1,755g - as measured on my scale with all the bits included

New selling price: R2,999.00

Asking Price: R1,999.00

For collection in Rosebank area of Johannesburg, or we can arrange postnet for your account.

Message me or reply to this topic if you’re interested or would like more details.

Took the following pics today.

The above weight includes everything in the below photo, from left to right placed on top of included groundsheet: Groundsheet bag, tent bag, pole bag, aluminium poles, 10x pegs, peg bag, inner tent, fly sheet.

Good day

I am interested in buying the tent from you. I am new to the forum and don’t know how to personal message you. Looking forward to get in touch!