I have a The North Face Borealis 3KV3 - 28L Backpack (TNF Black) (SOLD) (still with the original packaging & tags attached).
It has never been used (brand new), since the overseas travels that I purchased it for, were cancelled due to Lockdown.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
Nail your work/life balance with the Borealis Backpack. It transitions from forest trails to commuter trains with ease. Its 28 litre capacity is roomy enough for extra hiking layers and a packed lunch or gym essentials, books and binders. There’s a separate protected laptop compartment, organisation panel, zip pockets, two external water bottle pockets - one with quick-draw smartphone access that you can reach without removing the bag - and an external fleece-lined pocket, which is a scratch-free zone for your sunglasses. Seeing as you can pack quite a bit in the Borealis, you’d expect a good carrying system. And it delivers on this, too. The FlexVent™ suspension system is made up of flexible moulded shoulder straps, a comfortable padded mesh back section and a breathable lumbar panel. And if you prefer to commute by bike, you can do so safely thanks to the strategically-placed reflectors offering 360° visibility and by attaching a light to the bike-light loop.
• Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
• Comfortable, padded top handle
• Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
• Front elastic bungee system for external storage
• External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
• Front compartment with internal organization has a padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
• Sternum strap with whistle buckle
• Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
• Hydration reservoir compatible (3L)
• Large main compartment for books and binders
• Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
• Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
• Comfortable padded top handle
• Removable waist belt
• Weight: 1.22 kilograms
• Dimensions: 50.2 cm x 33.7 cm x 24.8 cm
• Volume: 28 Litres
• Laptop sleeve / hydration: 33.7 cm x 45 cm
• Fabric: 600D Polyester Toile, 500D Nylon Oxford Slub, 420D Nylon, 210D Cordura® Nylon Ripstop, With DWR Finish
See TNF website for more info & customer reviews: Borealis Backpack | Shop at The North Face
See the TNF videos:
See current retail pricing:
- The North Face Borealis Daypack Collection - Luggage Warehouse
Purchase Price: R 2 199
Asking Price: R 1 800, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect, in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.