I have a Therm-a-Rest Compressible Pillow– Medium (Denim) for sale.
It has never been used (brand new), and it is still sealed in the original packaging, since the overseas expeditions that I purchased it for, were cancelled.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
Want a pillow to camp with, which feels like the one you have at home, yet is very compact?
The popular Compressible Pillow is perfect for everyone from international travelers to car campers. The pillow foam is sourced from upcycled foam from our pad manufacturing and the cover is made from ultra-soft polyester made from mostly recycled materials. Its soft foam filling packs small and expands big. Great for home-like comfort wherever you are.
• Ultra-soft Recycled Fabric: Rest easy knowing the gentle cover is made from 60% recycled polyester.
• Upcycled Foam: Using excess foam from sleeping pad production makes this product both green and comfy.
• Compressible: Packs down so you can take it on the go.
• Weight: 260g
• Regular Dimensions: 46cm (width) x 36cm (length) x 10 cm (thickness)
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: Every piece of Therm-a-Rest gear is designed to endure the rigors of your time in the backcountry. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products
Fill material: Urethane Foam
- Partially Recycled Brushed Polyester
- Urethane foam fill, brushed Polyester shell
Manufacturer: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
See the Therm-a-Rest website for further info, and reviews at: https://www.thermarest.com/ie/pillows/foam-pillows/compressible-pillow/compressible-pillow.html
See the Therm-a-Rest product video at: https://youtu.be/YLG9ugQfCVc
See the full Therm-a-Rest Compressible Pillow overview at:
NB: These videos will provide additional answers to your questions, so please watch them!
See the following websites for pricing: https://www.campandclimb.co.za/product/therm-a-rest-compressible-pillow-medium-denim
Retail price: R695
Asking price is R 550, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.