The backpack was intended to be used for adventures in the UK Lake District, which were cancelled (due to Covid-19), and hence it has never been used. It still has the original Thule product & price tags attached.
It is a streamlined backpack, which is perfect for hiking, climbing, biking, at a weight of 730g.
• Quickly access a phone and other small items in the stretch pocket on shoulder strap
• Easily attach gear to the outside of the pack with removable compression straps
• Streamline your carry around town, or climb, by completely removing sternum strap and hipbelt
• Be seen in low light conditions thanks to light loop attachment point and reflective material
• Easily store and access small items in the external lid pocket
• Stay cool with breathable back panel and shoulder straps
• Stay hydrated with the dedicated hydration sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (hydration reservoir & bottles sold separately)
• Easily secure trekking poles or ice axes on loops that stow away when not in use
Color: Dark Forest (Green)
Usage: Overnight / Day hike
Material: Elastin coated 210D Robic nylon, 70D nylon
Volume: 40 L
Dimensions: 29 x 26 x 55 cm
See the reviews at:
See the following websites for current pricing:
- Thule Stir 28L Mens | Thule Store SA
- Coimbra Cycle House
Purchase price was R 2 299
Asking price is R 1 800, cash.
You’re welcome to pay & collect in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.