Brand new, size was wrong for me. Still has all the tags as you can see in the pics. US brand called Sierra Designs.
1x XL in Red with grey lining. Would work for a SA size L.
Has a ton of features (some of which are way better than some of the local options) :
- 800 Fill DriDown (most SA-brand jackets use 650 fill. DriDown: retains more warmth when wet, dries faster, and stays dry longer than ordinary down - nice! \o/)
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Inside Kangaroo Pocket
- Insulated Yoke with Zippered Chest Pocket
- Stows into zippered pocket
- Overstuffed hood and high collar increases comfort
- Bungee drawstring adjustable cinch with cord lock (fit it around the hips)
- Elastic Cuffs (ie fit snuggly around your wrists, preventing draft up your arms)
The fabric has a lekker soft feel to it.
Retails for $169 = ±R2450 … selling for R2000.
I’ve been searching for options here - you won’t get all those features at that price in SA!
(this pic is from another one that already sold, but it’s the same jacket)