800 Fill Goose Down Jacket

Hi Guys

I’m selling a Marmot Goose Down Jacket
In excellent condition. Selling cause the Jackets wrong size.

Marmot is a recognised international brand competing with the likes of Patagonia, The North Face etc

It’s a Mens Jacket sized XL

The jacket is an 800 Fill Power of Goose Down
With a 90/10 ratio of down to feather

It’s made has a Pertex outer which is soft and feels Luxurious.

This lightweight warm and wind proof jacket with an athletic fit. Will fit under hard shells or work as an outer layer by its self.

Has two zipped hand pockets
And two kangaroo inner pockets
Has quality YKK zips
Bunjee drawstring at the hips to prevent any cold drawing up into the jacket.
And elasticised cuffs.

The jacket stows into a zippered pocket for easy storage.

This jacket is way better than what’s being offered on the South African market locally eg by First Ascent or Cape Union Mart, cape storm etc Majority of those brands are offering 600-650, with 85/15 or 90/10 fill duck down and less seem to be manufactured with goose down these days I’ve noticed.

There are barley any 800fill jackets made and sold locally so you are getting a good jacket.

Unless you go for something like a First ascent Glacier Jacket which is sometimes a bit to much of an over kill.

If you want something light weight and that has a warmer warmth to fill ratio then this is the jacket for you.

Excellent for higher altitudes like Berg / Lesotho for backing and trekking or trails.

The jacket retails for 250usd +/- R4000 when it was bough at around R16 zar to the usd

I want to sell for R3000

Seeing that I am a new registered member
(Though I’ve been following the forum for a long time)

I’d prefer a face to face meet if possible.
Just for your safety and mine also. There are way to many scams happening at the moment.

Or if from another province I’m willing to facilitate through other forum members here locally that have a higher trust than me currently)

BTW based Johannesburg

Thanks for reading an hope I’ve answered most of your questions.

Hi, is this still available?