Having a GOOD night rest

3 Likes

You mean to tell me that my whole life has been a lie :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Try tonight let me know :joy:

Going for a 4-day backpacking hike 2 Magoebaskloof next week. I never get the best of sleep when backpacking, despite adequate sleeping gear. - will try this method. Maybe it will help.

2 Likes

I’m 49 and that is the weirdest pics for advice I have ever seen and I’m leaving tomorrow morning for the Otter Trail, starting on Sunday :rofl:

Will try some of these sleeping pic advices next week back at home and see how it goes. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

CHUCKLES IS BACK​:joy::+1: missed your humor​:joy:we haven’t chatted awhile :joy:have a nice one​:joy::zzz::wave::blush:REMEMBER TO PACK your

started sleeping in hammock for knees,lower back and neck support , from there used at home and ground shelter,lower back and knee pain gone.:+1:

1 Like

Haha, Otter Trail was beyond amazing. I slept in the provided tents every night on my own. What a pleasure sleeping on a comfy mattress and hearing the roaring ocean right next to you :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it👍