In preps for 2018 multi-day hikes please let if anyone here is suffering with Iron Deficiency Anemia. That’s really the only issue that’s been holding me back from doing multi-day hikes. Planning to overcome this in 2018 and need to do as much research.
I have been to the doctor, they’ve recommended Chela-fer and Vit-C.
- Does anyone suffer from this
- What is on your dietary list
- What’s the longest trail you’ve don’t in a day
- What’s the longest multi-day trail you’ve attempted
- What’s the worst that could happen that I need to be aware when I head out