Last min Otter Trail Spots available

Good day Hikers

I have managed to nab 10 spots for the otter trail due to a cancellation, which I bought last Thursday (09-01-2020). The only catch is that the hike starts on Thursday, 16th Jan - this week!
Thus, I was only able to fill 7 spots, since many of my usual hiking buddies could not make it on the short notice. There is a zero refund policy for late cancellations and I will make a loss if I cant fill the 10 spaces.

I have 3 SPACES AVAILABLE to anyone interested. Contact me on pravalbodasing@gmail.com urgently! First response gets it. All original park rates maintained as is. No personal gain for me, except avoiding the hefty cancellation loss.

Also, we would not mind if you joined in as part of our team. It’s a well mixed group so far i.e old and young, 3 men, 4 women, ages between 27 and 60. But that’s up to you.

I understand it’s hard to trust anyone online these days. I myself have been scammed before. Thus, I advise that you may call SANPARKS on +27 (0) 12 426 5111 and check the validity of my booking under my name, Praval Bodasing, before you commit to contacting me. I don’t mind.

1 Like