Looking for contact details for Magoebaskloof hiking trail

Looking for contact details for Magoebaskloof hiking trail found some numbers online but they don’t seem to work. Would like to book a trip any advice would be appreciated

HI Marinus
I have seen a Facebook Group called “Hiking Magoebaskloof”. There does not seem to be a lot of activity but perhaps you can contact their admin?

I have also posted your request on the “Magoebaskloof” Facebook group which does seem to be active.

Lastly, have you tried the deets in Hiking Trails of South Africa? See below:
Permits: Komatiland Ecotourism, Private Bag X11201, Mbombela (Nelspruit) 1200, tel: (013) 754 2724, fax: (013) 754 2790, email: ecotour@ klf.co.za

1 Like

We did get contact details from Sandy who a admin for one of the Mogoebaskloof Page’s but same problem can’t seem to get hold of the office I’ve phones komatiland . The number just keeps ringing. We go day hiking there since I stay in the area but would like to do a overnighter.

Sorry I have not been able to get an alternative contact. Hope they finally pick up the phone!

Willem thanks for the assist. I finally got hold of SAFCOL the number that works is 0137542724 and the correct email is ecotour@safcol.co.za

hi, contact Tzaneen hiking club on facebook and they will let you in as a member. There are so many trails up here spanning form Wolkberg to Giyani, with abseiling, ziplining and more. Anders

Thank you. I am all ready a member I do hike with them been on both wolkberg trips

great, there are many hikes and we are busy developing new hikes in the future. it is actually bubbling with new ideas and new hikes in the area and to open up other places like my farm Graceland Eco Retreat for more hiking and develope it with abseiling etc and even several days hikes through the kudu river valley

That’s great always looking for new trails in the area. You should let us know on the Facebook group when things are in order

Hi Guys,

Being resident in the Lowveld I use the old KLF trails often. They have closed there Nelspruit office as per all there correspondence.
They now work our of an office in Sabie.
New details below:

Ecotour
South African Forestry Company SOC Limited (SAFCOL)
10th and 7th Avenue Sabie

+27137642071
ecotour@safcol.co.za

Kind Regards,
Redshift3