I am new to this forum
I am an American living in South Africa since 2019. After a long journey (booking a year advance, then postponing because of COVID) -some friends and I are finally doing Otter Trail 18-22 May. Unfortunately, a few of our friends who were meant to travel from overseas are no longer able to make it.
As a result I have four open spots for the Otter Trail from 18-22 May. It is too late for me to get a refund from SANParks on this reservation so I am just keen to not lose what I have already paid. I will ask for the SANParks fees (R1450pp) but am a little bit flexible. If you’re interested -please PM me and we can go from there. For safety and verification purposes (my group is all woman) I’ll ask that we do some sort of zoom or phone call before proceeding.