RE:HIKING BOOT WOMANS ROCKY ENDEAVOR POINT WATERPROOF OUTDOOR BOOTS

Good day, All.

I want to know if any body has tried, tested and recommend these hiking boots, please?
WOMAN’S ROCKY ENDEAVOR POINT WATERPROOF OUTDOOR BOOTS.

I have been using" Hi-Tech V- Lites" for several years on many multi day hikes, since they are very light weight and comfortable, and I loved them. Even got a second pair as well.

Unfortunately, the latest pair were not as durable and as of good quality as the first pair.The uppers tend to pull away from the sole part, and where the uppers were made of solid leather/nu buck in the past, it is now being stitched together. That stitching tends to pull away as well.Not at all waterproof/dust proof like that.The upper part of the shoes have also cracked as your toes are bending.

I have informed Hi-Tech SA about the poor quality, but I did not receive any response.

I have used the last pair Hi-Techs only on the Cederberg Wildernis trail, the Outeniqua, - Sinclair Circut and Leopard trail. I am considering to change to another brand though.

I have read about the Rocky boots, and it sells at a reasonable price.There were a lot of good reviews too, but I would like to know if any one on this forum have tested them yet?

Thanks.