Spots in the Whale Trail

Hi everyone, I have four spots available on the Whale Trail in De Hoop Nature Reserve, Western Cape, for the 22 September (5-day hike). We only need two of the six spots, so if anyone is interested, please contact me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day please can you tell me how much it will be

Hi there. I’m interested in booking the last two spots. How much will it be?

Very much interested! Please send me more information nadja.myburgh@gmail.com.

Very much interested. Pls msg me 0825662316. Thanks Christine

Hi Liezl, i haven’t received their billing letter yet (I made the block booking on Friday afternoon) but according to their website it’s R1695 per person for the whole five days and then another R600 per person for them to transport your food and luggage each day to the cottage you’ll stay at each night. I think there’s also a once off conservation fee when you enter the gate (I think it’s around R40 per person).

Hi there, i haven’t received their billing letter yet (I made the block booking on Friday afternoon) but according to their website it’s R1695 per person for the whole five days and then another R600 per person for them to transport your food and luggage each day to the cottage you’ll stay at each night. I think there’s also a once off conservation fee when you enter the gate (I think it’s around R40 per person).

Fantastic, I’m definitely in! I’ve always wanted to do this trail. Please send me an email with all the information in terms of what I need to be aware of. I won’t be booking two spots. I’ll only be booking for myself :blush:

Hi Khanyisane,

I’m hoping to get the last two spots taken together, as it’s more difficult to find a single person to take the last spot, and I will have to pay for it myself if it isn’t taken. I’m happy to send you the info via email (I don’t have your email address though - could you please post it here?). I have another person interested in the last two spots, so I’ll have to give them to her if she decides she wants them. However, if she decides not to take them then I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

Oh darn it! I’m hoping for the best outcome at this point. My email is kfalake@claremonthigh.co.za

Shame I’m sorry about that! I’ve emailed you the info and if another person approaches me about taking a single spot then I’ll let you know immediately! :blush: Thanks

I’m not able to join this hike, but I think this is a fantastic year to do the trail as the whale numbers have been the best in years. Saw over 100 whales with calfs last weekend and I’m sure you’ll be able to spot some from the cost as well. Enjoy it!