The Honshu Large Covert Defense Push Dagger 4inch Satin Blade UC3250 was intended to be used with my training course overseas which was cancelled due to Lockdowns.
It has never been used, brand new, and it is still sealed in the original packaging.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
When biking, and hiking, it can be risky, so covert protection is needed.
Ideal for covert personal protection, the Honshu Large Covert Defense Push Dagger is that extra measure of peace of mind that you’ve been looking for. The discreet self-defense dagger has a 4inch 7Cr13 stainless steel, satin finished blade with a deep pressed groove and through holes. The push handle is textured injection molded TPR rubber, which gives you the best possible grip. The blade slides into a genuine leather sheath that has a quick release snap and features a nickel-plated steel boot clip. Let the Honshu Large Covert Defense Push Dagger back you up!
• 7Cr13 stainless steel blade with satin finish
• Textured injection molded TPR rubber handle
• Deeply fullered blades with through-holes
• Leather sheath with quick release snap
• Black coated steel boot clip
• Blade Length: 10.15 cm
• Overall Length: 14.60 cm
• United Cutlery - Made in China
See the United Cutlery Website for further info & reviews:
- United Cutlery Honshu Large Covert Defense Push Dagger 4" Satin Blade, Black TPR Handle, Leather Sheath - KnifeCenter - UC3250
See the Honshu Large Covert Defense Push Dagger overview at: https://youtu.be/gZGkKixTJus
See the following websites for current pricing:
Purchase price was R 1 050
Asking price is R 800, cash, on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect in Durbanville, Cape Town, or use Post Net / Courier for your own account.