I have 2 x 65ml bottles of Nilaqua® Towel Off®™ No rinse, Body Wash Liquid NEW for sale.
They have never been used (brand new), since the overseas expeditions that I purchased it for, were cancelled.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.
NB: Can be used for any situation, where water can’t be used.
See: Wash Skin Without Water - Nilaqua
Nilaqua Towel Off® Body Wash is known by many terms such as NoRinse body wash, dry soap, rinse free skin cleanser, waterless body wash and many more. Nilaqua is a water based, using our towel off® technology, which washes your body effectively without additional water or rinsing.
Nilaqua Body Wash is a ready to use solution that leaves your skin clean, refreshed and odour free. Absolutely no rinsing is required! No Rinse Body Wash moisturises your skin whilst cleaning it. It is effective, but gentle and does not contain alcohol.
• Reduces the need for wet wipes, whilst saving time
• Eco friendly packaging – made from 25% recycled plastic and can be further recycled
• Aerosol free, no nasty chemicals and cruelty free
• Water based and suitable for frail skin
• No additional water or rinsing required
• Fully complies with Cosmetic Regulations and made in the UK
• Removes dirt, sweat and odours
• Leaves skin beautifully soft and clean
• Improves well being and hygiene practices
• Promotes independence and dignity
• It can be used with or without water for incontinence and heavily soiled area.
• Without water by foaming directly onto the skin
• Finally if you have very frail thin skin and do not want to rub towels. foam on and sponge off with warm water patting dry
See the Nilaqua® Website for further info, and reviews at: Nilaqua® No Rinse Dry Shampoo Liquid 200ml - Nilaqua®
See Nilaqua® Product & How To video at: A DRY BATH! How to wash anyone bed bound with out water! - YouTube
See the following website for current pricing:
Retail price: £3 / R60 each.
Asking price is R 35 each, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect in the Northern Suburbs, Cape Town, or use Post Net, Courier for your own account.