Nilaqua® Towel Off®™ Dry Shampoo Liquid 200ml NEW for sale

Hi,
I have 1 x 200ml bottle of Nilaqua® Towel Off®™ No rinse, Dry Shampoo Liquid NEW for sale.
It has never been used (brand new), since the overseas expeditions that I purchased it for, were cancelled.
The only reason that I haven’t returned it for a refund (as I have done with many items), is that the returns period has expired.

NB: Can be used for any situation, where water can’t be used.
See: Wash Skin Without Water - Nilaqua

Product Information
Nilaqua® Towel Off®™ Shampoo is the amazing new way to get fresh clean hair without using water! Nilaqua® wets your hair like a traditional shampoo and cleans without leaving any streaks or sticky residues. It’s mild non-irritating formula leaves hair beautifully soft and clean.

Ideal when traditional hair washing isn’t possible. Nilaqua® shampoo is designed using it’s secret Towel Off Formula, especially for long term use and kind and gentle to the scalp.

Features

• Shampoo and condition hair with no water, no mess, no rinsing
  • Delicate apple fragrance
  • Leaves hair fresh and clean
  • No ethanol or parabens, water based for the best clean
  • Just towel dry to remove, NO additional water or rinsing required
  • A cost effective alternative to shampoo caps
  • Vegan friendly and endorsed cruelty free
  • An ECO FRIENDLY alternative to shampoo caps 1 bottle of 200ml = 4 x shampoo caps
  • Dementia Friendly, Used daily in the NHS and perfect for those with sensory issues
  • Use whenever traditional shampooing is inconvenient or unavailable
  • Easier on the care giver
  • Reduces labor, laundry & linen cost
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with Towel Off® Technology
  • Made in the UK, reducing carbon footprint and quality assured
  • Weight: 225ml
  • Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 16 cm

See the Nilaqua® Website for further info, and reviews at: https://norinse.co.uk/product/nilaqua-no-rinse-dry-shampoo-liquid-200ml-2/

See Nilaqua® Product & How To video at: A DRY BATH! How to wash anyone bed bound with out water! - YouTube

See the following website for current pricing:

Retail price: £5 / R100
Asking price is R 70, cash on collection.
You’re welcome to pay & collect in Durbanville, Cape Town, or use Post Net, Courier for your own account.

Hi. Whereabouts are you located?